My name is Ron and I'm the site supervisor for Habitat for Humanity Hamilton. One of the homes we are building required an oversized pocket door to be installed (40" x 80"). I called our hardware supplier, Ferrell here in Hamilton and ordered a kit that they recommended. It was the Crowderframe "C" Sliding Pocket Door Kit with the Extra Width Modification. Having been a carpenter for many years, I've put in my share of pocket door hardware.
I have never installed a better kit than this one. All the parts and fasteners are of superior quality. The instructions are thorough and easy to follow - I had my co-op students read through them and they were able to follow them with ease. We installed it in 45 minutes. After the installation, we happened to have an open house prior to the installation of the drywall. Everyone that knew anything about pocket doors was impressed with the quality and commented on it.
I don't often write these emails but thought it was necessary in this case. I've also sent a note to Ferrell thanking them for their recommendation.
Again, thank you for making an outstanding product.Ron Velenosi from Habitat For Humanity(Hamilton, ON)
- We do not get excited too often when we see hardware but we were amazed with the (CRT-101) systems we received. Great Job!
- the new KNC track is so great...
- Ken-a-grilles were the solution we were looking for when building the Toronto International Airport
- Pocket doors are a great way to solve many design dilemmas. Crowdertrack is the solution
- "The Crowder Track is an amazing product that fits neatly into any standard 2x4 frame. The smooth track and noiseless capabilities is what makes it a truly unique product" - http://www.khachi.com
- "On Love it or List it we are always looking for space saving solutions. The complete line of Crowder sliding door hardware does just this. Plus, the hi load capacity really keeps our options open."